Your HVAC system is one of the most important features of your home. Without it, all comfort flies out of the window. So when you are searching for an HVAC company to install a new system or to repair an existing HVAC system, you want to ensure that you are picking the right one.
If this is your first time, chances are that you are probably not an expert, so how do you know that you are hiring the right company?
Ask the questions below!
- Do you have an official certification?
- Are you insured?
- Do you have a warranty? What does it cover?
- Do you have a license to work in the municipality? Do you have to take out a permit?
- How long have you been in business? How many years of experience do you have?
- Can you provide references for your work? Where can I find reviews?
- Which manufacturers do you use? How many models do you offer?
- What IS included and what is NOT included in the quote?
- Can you determine the right HVAC size for my house?
- What do you do when you perform maintenance on my system?
These are great questions to start with! You want to ask as many questions as you can in order to get to know the business and its policies. We want you to pick us as your HVAC contractor, so give us a call today so we can answer all these questions!
If you are in the Fredericksburg area and are looking to replace your HVAC system, need HVAC repair, or have a question about our air quality products contact Complete Heating and Cooling!
Do not miss out on our latest articles, take a look at our latest three: Bad HVAC Habits That Can Lead To Repair, To Avoid Sudden Heat Repair, Perform Regular Maintenance, and 5 Signs That You Need Heat Pump Repair.