Keeping you cool in Fredericksburg, VA
When it comes time to replace your heat pump or furnace system, whether to stop putting more good money into a system well past its useful life or to significantly reduce your energy bills, we’re here to help. We understand that the decision to replace is a big one, so here are some things to consider and expect.
The best place to start is with our Installed-Right℠ Home Survey to help you quickly identify your requirements for:
- Home use such as special heating conditions due to an exercise room, parties, home office, or if there exists unnecessary heating of closed-off rooms or during unoccupied periods.
- Comfort requirements such as system noise levels, stale air problems, specific rooms that are too hot or too cold, or air that is too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry skin or throat) or too humid (muggy).
- Health/safety requirements such as child safety concerns around your system, respiratory conditions, humidity control, or indoor air quality.
- Property requirements such as if you are adding on to your home or planning home renovations.
- Financial requirements such as the importance of saving money on operating cost and energy consumption, your wish to explore financing options, or working with a contractor that can protect a homeowner from liability and risk.
To learn more about our entire line-up of heating systems and system enhancements, schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our installation advisors by clicking here.
Complete Heating & Cooling is proud to be a distributor of Amana and Lennox heating systems.
For more information about these products, please click a link below: