Before the cold weather arrives in the Fredericksburg area, servicing your heating system should be your #1 priority. While there are other “fall” home maintenance things you need to do, we can agree that having a warm home this winter is very important.
And as you begin your search for an HVAC professional, we want to tell you that Complete Heating & Cooling is here for all your HVAC needs. And we know that we are a bit biased, but we guarantee that with us, you will get the right prices and outstanding customer service.
If you are still doubting whether to give us a call, we made a small list of reasons on why you should choose us.
- We have been operating since 2001, which means that we have the experience and local expertise.
- We provide financing. We understand that not everyone has the money up-front to pay for a new system or for a repair.
- Before an installation, we perform a Installed-Right℠ Home Survey. This will let us know if you need special heating conditions for an exercise room, home office, etc. It will also help us figure out comfort requirements, health/safety requirements, property requirements and financial requirements. (Read more about this here).
- We carry Amana and Lennox products.
- Not only do we care about your heating and cooling needs, we care about your indoor air quality. We offer several solutions such as home air purifiers, home ventilation systems, central dehumidifiers and much more.
- We provide upfront pricing, we tell you the cost before we start working.
- Our diagnostic fee is as low as $89!
- We offer a 7-day service hot-line, 10-year warranties on same day system replacements, free energy surveys, and seasonal tune-ups.
- We service all makes and models.
We hope that this list has convinced you to give us a call. If you are still not ready to make a decision, you can give us a call and we would be more than happy to chat with you about our work. If you are ready for an HVAC system installation or in need of a repair, you can call us at (540) 370-4178.